Yesterday, someone in the Yahoo group asked how to create a bobble on a knitting loom. I couldn't resist the temptation so I took five and made a mini-video on how I create my bobbles. Note, I am not a bobbles person, so I prefer them to be small and inconspicous.
The bobble demonstrated is a one stitch bobble that gets knitted five times to form a small bobble.
1. Reach the peg/stitch where you want your bobble to be.
2. Knit on that peg 5 times.
3. Take the last loop off the peg and hold it on your knitting tool.
4. Reach down and bring back to the peg the very first stitch that was on the peg.
5. Place the loop being held on the tool back on the peg.
Peg has now 2 loops.
6. Knit over by reaching through the side of the peg.
Ta-dah! Small bobble created.
Now, this is just my method to create them, there are other methods out there, so make sure you try them all and find the one that you like best.