Signs of a Stressed Sprite
November 24, 2008
1. She eats all the dark chocolate morsels she can find.
2. She "thinks" that an hour spent on the bike trainer is much better than sitting down and knitting.
3. She lays down on the ground, face down in defeat and instead of taking a nap she decides to see how many push-ups she can do.
4. A cold that persists on hanging around.
5. Stopping at TJ-Maxx for any excuse whatsover....yes, she could probably find the needed carrots for the kids' school feast there if she just looks in every single nook.
6. When she goes out to run 3 miles and all throughout she feels guilty because she could have knitted 1/4 of an inch on that wretched sock!!!
PS: how do you like the new navigation bar? I am trying to get all my free patterns in one place for your convenience...now I just need to dig around to find them. Hope you find the new navigation bar easier than the sidebar.